Saturday, March 29, 2008
Avery's First Haircut
Avery got her first haircut yesterday. She did a great job sitting still. There was only one problem. She decided about 30 minutes before her haircut that she could cut her own hair. She chopped the right side of her bangs. So we tried to get them evened out and now all of her bangs are really short. It seems like every little girls cuts her own hair at least once. Allie did it once but she was 4 years old. All you can do is laugh about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want to see pictures! Julie cut her own bangs when we were little and we have some Christmas pics that are pretty funny.
Ok, so it looks like you need to add some of your blogging friends to your links. When you sign in, clink on "customize" at the top right, then click on "edit" near your links. Then you just type in (or paste in) the web address and type in a name it. Then click "add," and make sure to save the changes. Give me a call if you have any questions.
Love, Rach
Cambree has still never cut her own hair, knock on wood. I definitley want to see pictures. Have I told you I am way glad you started blogging?
Kellie its your old pal Jen Brower! Glad to see ya in the blog world! email me your email adress and I will invite you to mine..its super top secret!!! Brower.jen@gmail.com
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment